Cash desk team
If you visit or call us for information or a booking, you will meet a member of our cash desk team first. Explain your concern to ms. Markmann, ms. Büker or ms. Ristein (left to right) - all of them will help you with many experience and kindness.. We are here for you!
Karl Banghard MA
- 2003-today: Leadership of the archaeological open air museum Oerlinghausen
- 2001-2002: Leader of the redesign of the department of early history of the museum for pre- and early history in Freiburg.
- 2000: Initiator of the EU-project Bachritterburg Kanzach.
- 1997-1999: Leadership of the EU-project Federseemuseum Bad Buchau.
- 1995-1996: Permanent scientific position at the pile-dwelling museum in Unteruhldingen.
- 1993-1994: Scientific voluntary at the museum for pre- and early history in Freiburg.
- 1993: Magister at the Friedrich-Wilhelms-University in Bonn
Christian Schürmann MA
- Born in 1963
- Lives in Oerlinghausen
- Employed at the open air museum since 1998
Söhnke Raimann Vita
- 1990-today: Museum technician, works with prehistoric handicraft technologies from the stone age until the beginning of medieval age.
- 1998-1999: Foreman at the LEADER-project Federsemuseum Bad Buchau.
- since 2000: Museum technician at the archaeological open air museum in Oerlinghausen.
Marcus Coesfeld M. Ed. Vita
- 2017-today: management of museum pedagogy in the archaeological open-air museum Oerlinghausen
- 2015-2017: Scientific Volunteer for Museum Pedagogy at the LWL-Museum of Archeology, westphalian state museum, Herne
- 2013-2015: Second state exam for the teaching post at comprehensive schools and grammar schools (Sek I and II) in the subjects German and History at the ZfsL Dortmund
- 2010-2013: Master of Education in History, German and Educational Sciences at the Ruhr-University Bochum
- 2007-2010: Bachelor of Arts in History and German Studies at the Ruhr-University Bochum